KS1 CLASS TEACHER - part time - maternity cover
From Monday 20th September 2021 to April 2022
MPS1 – MPS6
Monday to Wednesday
At Mells we pride ourselves in being a school which genuinely cares for and nurtures our children, considering the needs of the whole child. The Head teacher and Governors are looking for an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our friendly and committed team to cover maternity leave on a part time basis.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to plan exciting and challenging learning experiences within a year 1 and 2 class. You should promote high expectations of enjoyment, achievement and behaviour. This is a job share so you will need to work closely with the teacher who takes the class Thursday & Friday, to ensure consistency of learning across the week.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- an outstanding teacher with high expectations in behaviour and learning
- able to challenge, inspire and support all children’s progress
- able to create a high quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment
- able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team
- able to support the distinctive nature of a church school
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking children with excellent attitudes to learning
- a caring and supportive community environment
- a commitment to professional development
- a small village school in a beautiful rural setting
- the opportunity to work effectively with other schools as part of a learning partnership
Visits from prospective candidates to the school prior to the application are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01373 812380 or email Carly Burns email@example.com A copy of the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form can be downloaded from the school website – www.beckingtonandmellsfederation.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12th July 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 20th July 2021